-Co-Publisher for Sensi Magazine-Coachella Valley. Building, launching and managing the sales/marketing locally while also managing select clients nationally.
-Consult and support the Cannabis Division of @Work Cannabis Personnel in Coachella Valley, Temecula and Carlsbad. Since January 2018.
-Represents/consults for one of the premiere licensed manufacturing facilities and farms in the state located in Central California. One of the few labs providing Category 3, 2019 compliant flower/oils for Private Label, fulfillment including high quality, volume cartridges, concentrates, pre-rolls, etc.
-Owned and operated 6+ businesses over 20 years with up to 30 employees, managers and/or interns with 25+ years’ experience in sales, marketing, advertising and publicity combined
– Opened/Co-Owned 2 retail cannabis dispensaries within the last 3 years (Diamond Wellness, Montclair, CA and Diamond Gardens Collective, Lake Elsinore, CA) 2015-2017
-Assisted in creating infrastructure, Executive Summaries, Projections, SOPs, etc. for “All Points Distro” a locally and State licensed distribution company out of Cathedral City that is part of P&S Ventures a fully vertically integrated facility with ties to licensed retail locations in Coachella Valley and AHHS in West Hollywood (the longest licensed facility in Hollywood)
– Valuable understanding of the marketability of targeted cannabis products and brands to be “current/relevant” to the consumer for maximum success.
– Formerly owned a cannabis distribution company which grossed $150,000-$300,000/month in its peak and distributed Award Winning Brands such as Uncle Ronnies Jerky(Chalice Cup/Blazers Cup, etc.), Cannabis Cup Winning Flower, Honey B CBDs, Dank Kings, Gourmet Gardens and more! From 2013-2017
– Former Managing Partner on a state of the art fully automated 2,400 SQF light dep greenhouse facility in Temecula, CA
-Has 20+ years of event planning, budgeting, sponsorship sales, management experience. Has produced festivals/events with up to 8,000 patrons and booked everyone from The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Pepper, The Violent Femmes, Kottonmouth Kings, Pennywise, 311, Adema, Dramarama and many more at venues such as Cal State San Bernardino, Redlands University, The National Orange Show Fairgrounds, Las Vegas, etc.
– Formerly owned/operated Horizon Cosmetic Surgery Group located in Newport Beach, CA for 5+ years.
– 10+ years of helping to start, build, manage and eventually own a % of the very successful full color free publication, Skinnie Entertainment Magazine. Featuring many exclusive celebrity interviews/photo shoots with A-List celebrities such as Juliette Lewis, Dennis Leary, Smashing Pumpkins, Tito Ortiz, Ice Cube, Dane Cook, The Game, Danny Trejo, Floyd Mayweather, Ryan Sheckler, Lil John, System of The Down, etc. and grew to bill $4+mil/year in its peak. 2002-2013
– Successfully help build and manage sales staff at KCXX 103.9 Modern Rock Radio Station for over 8 years, 5 of which he personally billed over $2,000,000 per year. 1996-2003
-Has personally assisted in marketing for 100’s of reputable brands like Ed Hardy (at its peak), Affliction (at its peak), ESPN X Games, Vans Warped Tour, Sullen Clothing, Anheuser Busch, 3 Olives Vodka, UFC, Tapout, Etnies, Live Nation, Goldenvoice and many more
– Extensive network of over 5,000 contacts from over the last 25 years ranging from celebrities, athletes, dispensary/business owners, reputable growers, manufacturers, brands, “trendsetters”/influencers to industry “leaders”, nightclub owners/promoters, concert promoters and many other category leaders